Thursday, January 30, 2014

Finale Showdowning With SuperPowerednixon Part2

SuperePowderedNixon Got Up From Hi s So Smashed Too The Ground Spot And Said "Allrite Im Going Too Smaesh You Through The Groyund Into The Under The Ground SupoerPowerednixon Pound!!!!!" And Was About To Do The Words Of Him Saying To Do But He Got So Magic Power Spell Blasted By SlenderSage Through The Time River And He Was Onto The Grouns And I Said "Okay Now Times Of YOu Dying And Going To YOure Death Times!!" And I Used My DragonsSlayers Nites Spell Powers On My Sored Or Notwn To Be The Dragonsevilnessdestroyer And Did A So Mega Powered Spel Slash Rite Throuoo His Body And Killed Him To Non Liveing Garl Got Up And Said "Good Thing For My So Powered Armor For Stoping Hi s Punch Form Hitting Me Into Death" He Picked Up His Broken Sowrd And Said Hahahahhah Good Thing I Still Have The Dragonbonesmasher I Can Smash Up Some Dragon Bones Into It" Chuck Got Up And I Used Such Healr MAjic To Him And Healed Up His Nixon Woonds And I Got A Time River Sailing Through It Phone Call To Me And It Said That My Teem Of Venturers Was Needed For Fiteing Of The Evil Slenderspirsy In Anchient China Times And Itll Be Eksplained Later And I Was Told This Call By One Of Chucks Slenderspys And I Sent A Call To SlenderSage To Let Him Now And I Lfet To Go To Their And Took Of Through The Time River And I Finallie Got My New Blog My New Blog For Time Battleing Adventures Is Here: andretheblacksmith.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment